Saturday, January 8, 2011

my baking diary #1 My Baking Diary

contemplating whether should i do a blog or not... whatever~ just do it! but perhaps, in time to come, there might not be much updates, wahahaha!!!

wanted to start my blog on the 1st day of the new year... but since the eve, was busy with preparing cookies and agar-agar for my niece, xh, 1st birthday since NYE to the 2nd of Jan ... this is my 1st post, so not going to write alot, but let the pictures do the talking... 



Actually since after getting my oven in Oct, have done numerous bakes (and some non-baking food)... have compiled most bakes in the below photos... most were rather well-received and are definitely 'keepers'! After re-visiting them, will post up more info, recipes and where i got them...

oh, do pardon the low qualtity or resolution of the pictures... not in the habit of using my camera, so these are taken using my phone... and with so many apps available, its much easier to deco the pictues with frame from an iphone huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment